Dolly Parton, 1960.
there are literally no words and no amount of capslock to express the pure and utter hatred i am feeling
"I think we all evolve as we get older and that’s normal but I like to think that my recent transition hasn’t made me into a different individual. Same person, no difference at all just a different sex."
''I'm just a person who didn't want to do any more harm''
An exhaustive guide to every Canadian novel ever written.
3. The Next Three Chapters Are Set in the 1830s Bush For No Reason But Then We’ll Be Back to This 1970s University Women’s Studies Department
13. Sex Farm Woman: All of These Albertan Crops Are Metaphors For My Empty, Yearning Vagina
22. It Doesn’t Really Matter, You Can Tell By the Emily Carr Painting on the Cover That This Novel Is Important
The Next Three Chapters Are Set in the 1830s Bush For No Reason But Then We’ll Be Back to This 1970s University Women’s Studies Department
- I asked my mum and she was like “PIONEERS” and legit that was main interest, would have posted selfies in my authentic pioneer costume I got my mum to make
- Related to that the complete works of Laura Ingalls Wilder, so much Little House on the Prairie all the time
- Also related horses and my love of them, My Friend Flicka and National Velvet
- There also probably would have been liveblogs of me watching the Anne of Green Gables mini-series and complaining about all the changes from the books
- Strenuously not reading Harry Potter because it made me really anxious for some reason, I legit would plug my ears when my 3rd grade teacher read it to mus
- In conclusion PIONEERS
- Glee, so much Glee, Glee all the time
- Gossip Girl, with intense Chuck/Blair shipping (I take it all back now)
- My high school trivia team, the episode of Glee where Brittany and Artie were on the quiz bowl team made my year
- Darkroom photography and all the pictures I was taking for my photography class (I actually miss that ;_;)
- Wait omg this is the most embarrassing one of all, obsessively following the personal lives of Jezebel and Gawker writers (don’t unfollow)
okay 16 is def the most embarrassing on so many fronts
- Inuyasha, with obsessive Kagome/Inuyasha shipping
- This feels like a subpoint, because novel length Inuyasha AU fanfic, a beast all to itself
- House M.D., repetitive recaps and oversaturated gifsets of the Australian dude
- TAMORA PIERCE, with special attention paid to Keladry and Aly
- Korean and Japanese dramas, I was really into that one where Rain lived in a house with a girl that hated him and he became a monk at one point???
- Long stories about the /random/ things my friends and I in the gifted class did together, breathlessly explaining how we managed to scare away all sub teachers